C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini103117-06.dmp
      C:\Users\rimserver2\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-130110153-0.sysdata.xml
      C:\Users\rimserver2\AppData\Local\Temp\WER6494.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Thursday, November 2, 2017 3:23 AM

Answers

• Hi TIM

I had fixed the issue with it has some problem with application running in that server and i had changed the registry value after that issue did occurred?

before I have changed hardware after that i have checked with OS and after that i have checked with application team.

Thanks for the reply.

• Proposed as answer by ANBaile Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:35 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by ANBaile Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by NagarajGC Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:21 PM
    Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:02 AM
  • Hi Tim,

Greeting

we have resolved by doing register value as you mention the issue is fixed.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:21 PM

All replies

• Well over 90% of blue screens are caused by bad device drivers.  The first thing to check is to ensure that you are using the device drivers recommended by your hardware provider for all components within the system.  It is also advantageous to run ensure you have run the latest chipset driver update from your board vendor.

Other than this generic suggestion, you have not provided nearly enough information for us to provide an specific suggestions.  But I always start with device drivers since that is the root cause of the preponderance of blue screens.

tim

Thursday, November 2, 2017 1:40 PM
  • BSOD can be produced by misbehaving hardware or software drivers or hardware.

The event logs may display bugchecks or clues to the BSODs.

To evaluate the computer environment please use one drive or drop box share links and post msinfo32, dxdiag, event log, mini dumps.

The Windbg has commands that are not working during this upgrade period.  So viewing as many logs as possible will be useful in the troubleshooting.

If you can run this administrative command prompt it will create important logs and place them on the desktop.  Then use one drive or drop box share links to post into the thread.

We can then troubleshoot the logs and debug the dumps.

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

Thursday, November 2, 2017 1:58 PM
  • Hi NagarajGC,

For Bug Check 0x1E. Please check the article below.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557408(v=vs.85).aspx

Please updating to latest BIOS, latest drivers, and monitor the server if the issue shows again. If you install any new application or install any update please uninstall them first for the troubleshooting

As suggested, you could collect the dump file analyze the crash dump file so that to find the root cause. But for dedicated Support about dump file analyze, I'm afraid you might need to contact  Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) for a professional support.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request, please refer to the website listed below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worldwide.aspx

Appreciate your support and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mary

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 3, 2017 5:37 AM
  • Kindly update the solution for This Blue screen error
    Friday, November 3, 2017 8:18 AM
  • H Mary,

I have already updated BIOS and windows also update but again the same issue.

can u guide regarding this.

Reagards

Nagaraj

Friday, November 3, 2017 9:29 AM
  • "I have already updated BIOS and windows also update but again the same issue"

What about device drivers?  Not all device drivers are provided by Windows update.

Have you made any changes to the system (software or hardware) in the last few months?

tim

Friday, November 3, 2017 11:44 AM
  • See the earlier post for the administrative command prompt command to find the files for troubleshooting.

The logs should appear on the desktop.  

Using one drive or drop box create share links and post them into the thread.

We can then scan and read the logs and troubleshoot the BSOD

Friday, November 3, 2017 7:52 PM
  • hi Tim,

I have checked all driver are updated.In this server we are running CA services desk application when application is running this blue screen error occur, do have any idea about this.

kindly guide.

Regards

Nagaraj

Saturday, November 4, 2017 3:27 AM
  • BSOD can be caused by:

1) hardware drivers

2) software drivers

3) hardware

Sometimes the most recent drivers produce BSOD.  These drivers have to be rolled back to find a stable working environment.

To troubleshoot BSOD we analyze the computer logs:  mini and memory dumps, msinfo32, dxdiag, event.vwr, drivers, etc.

This administrative command prompt command was created to collect many of the files for troubleshooting.

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

The files should appear on the desktop.  Use one drive or drop box to post share links into the thread for troubleshooting.

Before using the above administrative command prompt command please make sure the default language on the computer is English so that the logs can be scanned and read for the troubleshooting.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-language-add-remove-change-windows-10-a.html

Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:35 AM
  • Using tool i have already debug the DMP file

from that i come to known that NTOSKRNL.EXE and NTKRNLMP.EXE

cause the Unexpected shut down. 

can u guide me .

Regards

Nagaraj G C

Saturday, November 4, 2017 11:33 AM
  • The comment that you made above assumes that your tools are the same as our tools.

With that approach we cannot help you.

Twice you were offered help and so far you have been resistant to the support we offer.

See the above administrative command prompt command.

Sunday, November 5, 2017 9:13 AM
  • "we are running CA services desk application when application is running this blue screen error occur, do have any idea about this."

If the problem occurs only when running the CA service desk application, that pretty much points to that as the culprit.  For that you need to contact CA to see what they have to say.  Maybe there is a configuration error, or maybe one of the latest Windows patches causes a problem in the CA application and CA has a fix for that.

You should also be aware that this forum is not an official Microsoft support channel.  (See the sticky note at the beginning of this forum - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9ce53966-49bb-48fe-b195-2652ad8d09d9/purpose-of-this-forum-server-general-please-read-before-posting-?forum=winservergen )  If you are looking for Microsoft support, you need to contact them - Microsoft.com/support.  This forum is 'staffed' by volunteers who offer their expertise during their free time.  Issues which are causing business downtime should be handled through support channels.

tim

• Edited by Tim CerlingMVP Sunday, November 5, 2017 12:36 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Mary Dong Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:29 AM
    Sunday, November 5, 2017 12:35 PM
  • I had fixed the issue with it has some problem with application running in that server and i had changed the registry value after that issue did occurred?

before I have changed hardware after that i have checked with OS and after that i have checked with application team.

Thanks for the reply.

Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:00 AM
  • I had fixed the issue with it has some problem with application running in that server and i had changed the registry value after that issue did occurred?

Thanks for the reply.

Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:00 AM
  • Hi Mary,

I had fixed the issue with it has some problem with application running in that server and i had changed the registry value after that issue did occurred?

Thanks for the reply.

Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:01 AM
  • Hi TIM

Thanks for the reply.

• Proposed as answer by ANBaile Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:35 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by ANBaile Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:35 AM
    Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:02 AM
  • I got it to work by using the recovery console to reinstall the mainboard drivers from the DVD with DISM. The particular command that did it for me is this:

DISM /image:C:\ /add-driver /driver:E:\ /recurse
    (C is my OS partition and E is the USB or DVD drive.)

I had to reinstall the sata and usb3.0 drivers then restart.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:39 AM
  • Hi Tim,

Greeting

we have resolved by doing register value as you mention the issue is fixed.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:21 PM