none
Script deploy after install APP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

pls how can deploy a script, after install app? This script should serve just for an activation app, it is a simple .bat file. How can i run immediately a activation script after app is installed? And i don't want make a vissible the script in software center from user view. 

Monday, June 3, 2019 7:51 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

You could try to use Application Dependencies to the goal.

For more information, please review the link below:

Application Dependencies in SCCM 2012

https://tjindarr.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/application-dependencies-in-sccm-2012/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 9:19 AM
  • Hi, thhanks for reply.

This script (the script depend on app) need a deploy? Bcs if yes, this cmd script appear in user software center and this is what I don't want. 

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:07 AM
  • Hi,

i would advice to use PSAppDeploy.

It make's things like this so much easier.

Just install the app at the install apllication step, and add the activation on "post install". You can run the activation bat that you have created, or maybe just translate it into powershell.

Else, use the application dependencies. 
    You can deploy it as completly hidden from users, so that it wont show up in software center, and make it required if user install the app.

Monday, July 29, 2019 6:26 AM
  • Hi, sorry for "Later" answer.

You were right, dependencies was the right way ^^

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 8:08 AM
  • Glad to hear that and thanks for your feedback.

Have a nice day.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 8:34 AM