none
Unable to access CRLDist folder on DirectAccess Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

After successfully implementing DirectAccess in test environment, I am currently implementing it in production environment.

While Publishing the CRL from Certificate Authority->Revoked Certificate, i was not able to access CRLDist folder on DirectAccess  from Domain Controller.

On troubleshooting found Windows Firewall is causing the problem.

Once Firewall is turned OFF, Domain controller is able to access CRLDist folder on DirectAccess server.

Turing Firewall on bring back back the issue.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mahesh

Thursday, December 9, 2010 10:14 AM

Answers

• Hi,

After successfully implementing DirectAccess in test environment, I am currently implementing it in production environment.

While Publishing the CRL from Certificate Authority->Revoked Certificate, i was not able to access CRLDist folder on DirectAccess  from Domain Controller.

On troubleshooting found Windows Firewall is causing the problem.

Once Firewall is turned OFF, Domain controller is able to access CRLDist folder on DirectAccess server.

Turing Firewall on bring back back the issue.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mahesh

You're using the Windows DirectAccess step by step guide.

If so, stop using that one and use the new Windows DirectAccess Test Lab Guide - you can find it at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=8d47ed5f-d217-4d84-b698-f39360d82fac

Its been revised to meet the TLG standards.

HTH,

Tom

MS ISDUA/UAG DA Anywhere Access Team Get yourself some Test Lab Guides! http://blogs.technet.com/b/tomshinder/archive/2010/07/30/test-lab-guides-lead-the-way-to-solution-mastery.aspx
    • Proposed as answer by MrShannon Monday, December 13, 2010 9:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:36 PM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 5:22 PM

All replies