Outlook Drafts showing date on Print RRS feed

• Question

• Whilst Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016 are in Online Mode, any emails saved in draft show sent date when printed.

When in cached mode, this does not happen.

We would like to make sure when printing these drafts, they do not display a sent date as it can cause confusion.

Can anyone suggest a way to do this or why it insists on having a sent date?

Thank you.

Friday, February 1, 2019 2:45 PM

All replies

• Hi GuernseyTechie,

I tested this issue on my side. Do you mean the Sent date shown as below?

I can also reproduce this issue on both Outlook 2016 MSO (16.0.4738.1000) and version 1812. Based on the test, this should be by design. Currently, I haven’t found related official articles.

It is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to post your suggestion.

As a workaround, we can use cached Exchange mode.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:49 AM
    Monday, February 4, 2019 2:30 AM
  • Hi GuernseyTechie,

Just check if the information is helpful to you.

If you have other questions, please feel free to post here. We are willing to help. If it is helpful, you can also mark it as answer.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:05 AM
    Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:05 AM