Fraps + Skype/Teamspeak + Logitech Setpoint (Desktop EasyCall) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    some days ago I decided to install Win7. I'm very happy with it; expect this little problem:

Everytime I record a game with Fraps and I don't use Skype/Teamspeak, everything goes fine and no problem occurs, but if im on TS or have someone on the phone with Skype after some seconds of game recording my USB Logitech Desktop Easycall disconnects for some seconds (this means no Mouse, Keyboard and Headset for this time). Again some seconds later Mouse, Keyboard and headset is back online .. but Teamspeak crashed or I can't hear/speak.

This is kind of odd. With XP everything went fine.. I didn't had Vista .. and the strange thing is, that I don't even record sound with Fraps..

I use latest Fraps, Teamspeak, Skype, Fraps and SetPoint Software....    Are there special USB Drivers for Win7 or how can this happen?`

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:45 AM

Answers

• Hi Wheee,

It looks like Logitech Desktop Easycall is compatible on Vista (as seen at the compatibility center), so ideally there should not be issue with Windows 7. However, I have tried to find out that you can try posting your issue at:-

Logitech support

Email support

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shruti

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

• Proposed as answer by Shruti Mishra Friday, September 25, 2009 5:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Andy Song Monday, September 28, 2009 4:16 AM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 5:29 PM

All replies

• Hello,

- Are all the USB devices plugged into an USB hub?
    - Are you plugging them directly to the motherboard?
    - Have you tried changing the ports to be used to avoid all the devices in the same USB port?

Regards.
    If it was helpful, please vote! ¡Si te ayudó, por favor vota!
    W7 RTM x64 running along with Office 2010 x64 TP
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 5:29 PM
  • Hi Wheee,

It looks like Logitech Desktop Easycall is compatible on Vista (as seen at the compatibility center), so ideally there should not be issue with Windows 7. However, I have tried to find out that you can try posting your issue at:-

Logitech support

Email support

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shruti

The links in this message may lead to third-party Web sites. Microsoft provides third-party resources to help you find customer service and/or technical support resources. Information at these sites may change without notice. Microsoft is not responsible for the content at any third-party Web sites and does not guarantee the accuracy of third-party information.

• Proposed as answer by Shruti Mishra Friday, September 25, 2009 5:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Andy Song Monday, September 28, 2009 4:16 AM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 5:29 PM