List Of Restrictions Available? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Does anyony know if a list of all the restriction types (e.g. Computer Restrictions, Windows Restrictions, and Feature Restrictions) exists anywhere, or if such a thing can be generated from an existing installation? The manual doesn't appear to contain such a resource nor can I find anything in the help files, on TechNet, or in the forums with this degree of detail.

I've already imported the SteadyState administrative template & attempted exporting it to list but it only appears to list the restriction level (e.g. Start Menu Restrictions') and not the actual restriction types themselves. As I'm setting up & testing on multiple installations I'd like to generate a comparative list of settings without having to manually type out every one of these flags...

Thanks in advance if anyone can point me to such a list (current or otherwise).

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:40 PM

All replies

• I am having a problem with this also.  Where can I find more details on restricted programs. I mapped a network share (prior to locking the shared user account), then I locked the shared user account, but the mapped drive does not work now (no privs to use the NET.EXE program).

How can I enable the account to map network shares (drives/printers)???

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 7:53 PM