Yammer Integration RRS feed

• Question

• How do we integrate Yammer in SharePointhttps://www.yammer.com/company/sharepoint

.Is this installtion easy or customizations are required.Since it is only availabe for EnterPrise customers have anyone tried to build one for the basic (Free) version of yammer

Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:32 AM

Answers

• It appears you have to have Yammer Enterprise, then after that, magic Yammer fairies do the rest.

My guess is it's just a preconfigured webpart to yank content from Yammer.  Not really rocket surgery.

Steve Clark, MCTS | Twin-Soft.com
    Easy Bins Dumpster Rentals of Northern VA. (Specializing in driveway-sized roll-off dumpsters.)
    Be sure to click one of them there forum buttons that artificially inflates my narcissitic ego... I mean gives me points.

Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:12 PM
  • Yammer packages are available to enterprise customers only. You have to have a Yammer account to work with Yammer web parts. They usually provide high quality support to setup/upgrade/resolve the issues. Hope this helps. 
    Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:12 AM

All replies

• It appears you have to have Yammer Enterprise, then after that, magic Yammer fairies do the rest.

My guess is it's just a preconfigured webpart to yank content from Yammer.  Not really rocket surgery.

Steve Clark, MCTS | Twin-Soft.com
    Easy Bins Dumpster Rentals of Northern VA. (Specializing in driveway-sized roll-off dumpsters.)
    Be sure to click one of them there forum buttons that artificially inflates my narcissitic ego... I mean gives me points.

Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:12 PM
  • Yammer packages are available to enterprise customers only. You have to have a Yammer account to work with Yammer web parts. They usually provide high quality support to setup/upgrade/resolve the issues. Hope this helps. 
    Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:12 AM