Problem with SET in ProClarity RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've created a SET which uses latest month's data for the current year. For eg, Nov 2008

I've another MDX which generates a report with time frames on columns (this is the above created SET) and some measures on rows.

This particular MDX is being filtered in the background by the some other time periods. (Like Current year and Last year)

Now, when I filter the report with Current year, it gives the relevant filtered data for Current Year - Latest Month.

Again, if I change the filter to Last Year, then surprisingly the data remains same as it was in the report. And the caption of the report is displayed as <Month> - 2009. For eg, Nov 2009, Dec 2009

Now, in totality, the issue is like I want the data to get refreshed for Last year and also the caption should be changed to Nov 2007.

Hope I've explained the issue.

Awaiting replies.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards,

Jignyesh Patel

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 9:27 AM

All replies

• What's the MDX for "Last Year"?  That is, what's the logic that will instruct the query to be built with a member such as "Nov 2007"?

Also, what's the MDX that gets executed when you select "Last Year"?  You can go to View|MDX Editor after the query runs to see what was executed.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:45 PM