Re-Enable online room ressource after install skype hybrid RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

First pardon my bad english.

at the beginning my client have a full skype Online user and Two Rooms enable with Skype license (this rooms are actually in use).

For some reason we have to install an On premise skype and we have enabled the hybridation.

For users it's not a problem because they have synced by AADconnect, but for rooms i have a problem, because this rooms doesn't exist in the active directory it's only a full online ressources. But now with my configuration, this rooms cannot login into skype because the lyncdiscover is Onpremise.

I try to create an user with the same adress of my online room, this user are not synced with aadconnect, i enable this user in skype online and i'm trying to move it to Online but i have an issue 

Move-CsUser : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Move-CsUser -Identity salledetestskype@aaaaaaa.com -Target
    sipfed.online. ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (CN=salle de tes...aaaaaaa,DC
       =com:OCSADUser) [Move-CsUser], IndexOutOfRangeException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MoveError,Microsoft.Rtc.Management.AD.Cmdlets.Mo
       veOcsUserCmdlet

can someone of you help me to resolve this issue ?

thanks a lot.

Monday, March 26, 2018 7:46 PM

All replies

• Hi tottoo,

Based on your description, I understand that you configure SFB hybrid for your environment, but you can’t sign in the skype room.

For the skype room, did you mean skype room system or exchange resource mailbox?

If you mean skype room system, we suggest you check if you have correct steps to configure skype room system
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt691569.aspx
    https://syscloudpro.com/2017/11/19/setting-up-skype-for-business-room-system-in-hybrid-environment/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:09 AM
    Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:39 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update about this issue?

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 2, 2018 8:25 AM