none
RE: E-Signature/Digital Sign RRS feed

• Question

• In Adobe, I can add a signed signature that is cursive. basically, I type in my full name and Adobe converts it to cursive version. 

Can do I do this in Word and if so how? Also, I have the Adobe Creative Cloud but I have to convert to PDF before I can add it. 

The problem with this is if I have to use the cloud version of Office on the road I won't have access to Adobe addins to add the e-signature/digital signature. 

• Edited by ResidentX10 Sunday, January 6, 2019 10:21 PM
    Sunday, January 6, 2019 10:21 PM

Answers

• Hi ResidentX10,

Do you mean you want to add a handwritten signature in your Word document?

If this is the case, you need a scanner to do do this and then save it as Quick Parts for reusing. For more details, please have a look at the following article:

Insert a signature

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 7, 2019 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hi ResidentX10,

Do you mean you want to add a handwritten signature in your Word document?

If this is the case, you need a scanner to do do this and then save it as Quick Parts for reusing. For more details, please have a look at the following article:

Insert a signature

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 7, 2019 10:11 AM
  • I'll research quick parts. Thanks. 

Do you know what the dimensions must be? Also, what file type is needed

• Edited by ResidentX10 Monday, January 7, 2019 8:29 PM
    Monday, January 7, 2019 8:29 PM
  • I'll research quick parts. Thanks. 

Do you know what the dimensions must be? Also, what file type is needed

Hi ResidentX10,

Based on my test, you can adjust the dimensions yourself. Regarding the file type, as is indicated in the link I shared above, we need to scan the page and save it on your computer in a common file format: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, or .png..

Hope this can be helpful. It would be appreciated if you can help mark the useful post as answer so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:45 PM
  • I see...the scan.

Adobe will take your typed signature and convert it to cursive. 

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:14 PM