none
Locked out of email with 2 stage authenticator turned on but new phone - not set up RRS feed

• Question

• For my office365 microsoft account enquires@pawfectpetphotography.com.au I created a business account and added the verification /w the Authenticator app.
    My phone died however and I was not able to recuperate any of the data.
    I don't know the email/password for the admin account only the user login but there's no way for me to log in without also using the authenticator app to verify the login process.
    I was the only admin for that business account so I don't know how to proceed.
    Can I in some way reset the Authenticator via mail or phone f.e.? I have all credentials available.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2020 9:21 AM

All replies

• I have a similar issue that is also unsolved. I have an Amazon account that I used the authenticator app for. My phone storage was getting full and I had to delete the app and was just able to get it back after resetting my phone. When I got the app back, the authenticator app didn’t save my Amazon account and now when I try to log onto Amazon, it is sending a one time password to the authenticator app that I can’t see. I have been trying to chat with Microsoft Support and they said it was an Amazon problem but I haven’t had any luck with them either. I’m at a loss at what to do and was hoping that if anyone with a similar issue to mine got it resolved, they could help me out. So far I haven’t seen anyone with this problem get it resolved and I’m not sure what to do.
    • Edited by Madalyn20101 Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:10 AM
    Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:08 AM