none
MIM 2016 Installation - Cannot get Portal to open, configure MV for Synchronization RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Experts,

I have been struggling for a week to get MIM 2016 installed in a greenfield environment.  My configuration is

Sharepoint 2016 and MIM 2016 on the same Server

SQL 2016 on a different Server

I have tried repeatedly tried to setup the portal, following the Sharepoint prep outlined in [docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-identity-manager/prepare-server-sharepoint].  The Server was just registered in SPN.  I do not have a Certificate, and because this is a lab environment planned to use NTLM.  The Portal installed last night, but now get only three login prompts, and I'm passed to a blank page.  Please guys, I really need a win here..any help will be greatly appreciated.

Background....

I was able to install SharePoint, and SQL with minimal issues.  MIM Installation required me to walk through the process installation.  The last component to install is the Portal.  I have the MIM Service running, the Synchronization Manager has MA's created and installed for my Active Directory, and a HCM.  I see records populating the Current State for both Management Agents, but the Metaverse is blank.  

Praying for a miracle, hoping I'm not that far off.  

Patrick

Friday, October 25, 2019 6:36 PM