none
SMSProvider :Having trouble continuously - Help RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have configured the SMS provider DLL as given in the technet help and MIM 2016 SSPR SMS help. I am able to connect to the gateway but when I reset password using MIM SSPR I get the error "Cannot send code"

And in the event viewer I get this detail

---------------------------------------------------//Event 3//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mscorlib: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
       at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
       at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
       at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value, IFormatProvider provider)
       at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.Samples.mySMSProvider.SendSms(String userMobileNumber, String message)
       at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.Samples.SmsServiceProvider.SendSms(String mobileNumber, String message, Guid requestId, Dictionary`2 deliveryAttributes)
       at Microsoft.IdentityManagement.SmsServiceProvider.SmsServiceProviderManager.SendSms(String mobileNumber, String message, Guid requestId, Dictionary`2 deliveryAttributes)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Hosting.SmsNotificationServiceImpl.SendSmsMessage(String mobileNumber, String message, Guid requestId, Dictionary`2 deliveryAttributes)
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.OneTimePasswordSmsAuthenticationGate.SendOneTimePassword(String plainTextOneTimePassword)

==============================================================================

----------------------------------------//Event 2//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft.ResourceManagement.ResourceManagementException: ValidationError:UnableToSendSecurityCode
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.OneTimePasswordSmsAuthenticationGate.get_AuthenticationChallenge()
       at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.AuthenticationGateActivity.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
       at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
       at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.CompositeActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
       at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(Activity activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)
       at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutorOperation.Run(IWorkflowCoreRuntime workflowCoreRuntime)
       at System.Workflow.Runtime.Scheduler.Run()

=============================================================================

I have tried different stuff and using the two dlls method by Kent as well. I suppose there is an issue somewhere else here. Can you help me out here.

Thanks

Imran

Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:45 AM

All replies

• There is a bug in your code which the stack trace points to. By the looks of it, you're trying to convert text to be an integer and it's not a valid number.

Thanks,
    Brian

Consulting | Blog | AD Book

Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:06 PM