I hating Vista broke shoutcast!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Why cant you leave well alone! Shoucast doest not work with Vista Sounblaster drivers are crap

I bought the OEM so I didnt waste to much money on Vista so Im rolling back to media center.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2132987#post2132987

Its about time MS built a OS for the uses instead of Governments all this DRM crap and HDMI rubbish

'You can do more with Vista' is 100% total lie

Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:06 PM

All replies

•  

I think vista is very good and useful. Vista make me look Hi-so. It have a very beautiful graphic. I know you have a problem about Shoutcast, but Why I can set up my recording devices to work with shoutcast. If your brain is very very stupid and don't know anything, PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR ***. and go to tell your mother that you are speak irony by ME. lol
    Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:14 AM
  • What a NOB, can't even type english. Put the mixer map in orhave a feature to have programs run mixer map.

I hardly use vista now only for recording TV as is slow and you really can do more with xp than vista!

Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:03 AM
  • Same problem here, its too bad microsoft hasn't fixed this issue yet. I cannot even hear myself in the earphones when I talk through the microphone using shoutcast or the microsoft recording tool. What a POS. I will have to find another computer with XP when I get a chance.
    Saturday, September 20, 2008 3:25 AM