How to remove title bar and window frame for a program? RRS feed

• Question

• For some reasons I need to play games in windowed mode in full-screen size. But the title bar and window frame have been annoying me for a long time. Is there any way to remove the title bar and border so that only the game image is shown?

There are some softwares on the market that can do this trick. But I would like to know whether there is an easier solution.

Friday, February 25, 2011 11:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,

It’s hard to realize that only by configure something in Windows 7. For special programs have their own shortcuts, common settings in Windows 7 may not work.

Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, March 4, 2011 9:37 AM
    Monday, February 28, 2011 5:26 AM

All replies

• I don’t know much about gaming but F11 will generally toggle full screen on and off.
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:16 PM
  • Unfortunately, it doesn't work. :(
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:05 PM
  • Hi,

It’s hard to realize that only by configure something in Windows 7. For special programs have their own shortcuts, common settings in Windows 7 may not work.

Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, March 4, 2011 9:37 AM
    Monday, February 28, 2011 5:26 AM