Dashboard 6.2 Notes view RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is is possible to resize the Notes view when it appears in the browser to the users.  I have a very simple Notes field which is the top group in a dashboard which simple displays a welcome message and some corporate info but it takes up half the screen height and I can't see any options to set width/height etc.

Many thanks

Andy
    Monday, January 12, 2009 5:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Andy,
    If it's one of the built-in templates that you would like to resize, you should be able to access the template via the Dashboard Studio Tools > Templates menu.  Select the Group template that you would like to modify and click the Edit button to resize.  Does this make the template appear in such a way as to make your note view more proportionate?  You may even want to create a new template for this purpose in the same location.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Ben.Scott Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:41 PM
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Andy,
    If it's one of the built-in templates that you would like to resize, you should be able to access the template via the Dashboard Studio Tools > Templates menu.  Select the Group template that you would like to modify and click the Edit button to resize.  Does this make the template appear in such a way as to make your note view more proportionate?  You may even want to create a new template for this purpose in the same location.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Ben.Scott Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:41 PM
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:59 AM
  • Hi Bob,

That's exactly what I'm looking for, great.

Thanks

Andy
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:37 PM