Extremely Frustrated with error message C00D11B1 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer.  I have the updated version Windows Media Player 11 for Vista.  Yesterday I paid for and downloaded a webinar.  I continue to get the error message C00D11B1 when I go to play it.  I was up till 5 a.m. last night trying EVERYTHING, including buying a 30$ package to clean up my registry!!  I've tried the usage rights wizard to update those, and I continue to get error message DRMClien.DLL from there.  I've downloaded some updated codecs.  I want to hit my head on the table!  This is soooooo frustrating.  Anyone out there with an answer for me?????

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Here are several steps to help troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1: Clear the content from folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\  as well as the files in the “Cache” folder.

Method 2: Turn off copy portect music on the wp rip music;

Method 3: Click Start, type regedit press Enter. Locate and highlight the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Audio. Double click on “DisableProtectedAudioDG” from the right panel, set the value from 1 to 0.Restart the PC.

Hope it helps.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, August 20, 2010 11:17 AM