none
win 10 fails to enable even with sqwitch. Gos back to 'disaled' acer aspire s7/ 391

Question

• when i enable to switch for wifi enable. i goes to 'enable' then seeitches bac to disable' no matter what the 'airplane mode is set at. ! ! !apire s7 391..

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:18 AM

All replies

• You have to update WiFi network card driver.

Visit the support site of Acer to download and install the latest compatible WiFi driver for your system as well as OS.

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:55 AM
  • Hi DIXON AFB,

According to my research, it seems that Aspire website didn't release Windows 10 compatible drivers for your machine model.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/4533?b=1

To make a device work well, we should get compatible drivers for your machine model and they are released by the device manufacturer website. You`d better to contact the Aspire support for Windows 10 compatible drivers of your machine model. Or we`d better to install a previous compatible system version on the machine.

NOTE: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 6, 2017 8:28 AM