Driver Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, iam new here. I just have some error with googledrive and cannot access in it. The fault name is "Cannot download file". Anyone know how to fix it ? 
    Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Haord,

Thank you for your post.

According to your description, the issue is related to the google drive can’t be access. I suggest that you put the issue to the google drive forum. Like this link below:

Can't download files from Google Drive anymore?

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/drive/_2Q8_eOHiP4/TlN0qSQxAQAJ
    As far as I know, it could be related to your account or permission. You could sign out and sign in another account to check. Change the file permission. So for the google product, the reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents.

Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 21, 2018 8:58 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:18 AM