Unable to connect AD-USER wifi RRS feed

• Question

• Hello geeks,

I am enable to connect my organization AD USER wifi on new DELL lattitude E5470 laptop. (OS Win 7 Ent)

But other series laptop connected properly we have reinstall the OS on new laptop also drivers are updated . other SSID are working fine with this laptop like GUEST and SECURE but when we tried to configure manually every time we unchecked the server validatate certificate mark then it will connect but when we log off the computer its again dissconnected and not able to connect automatically.

We have used 3 AD user credentials every user got same issue with this new laptop .:(

Some times manually also not configured our local NOC team is also checked from access point level but mo luck they said we have created same settings for all series laptop so dont know how to resolve this issue ....

Need your help 

Thanks in advance !!!

Regards 

Siddhesh R

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Siddhesh,

COuld you go through the below scenarios and see if t helps.

1) Are you using 802.1X authentication, which you are having problem connecting the SSID on the said laptop?
    2) Is the laptop missed to add as a member of any active directory group in your network?
    3) When you try to import the radius certificate manually to the laptop's local certificate store, is it started working?
    4) Is the root domain CA certificate  missed in the local certificate store of the laptop?

Regards,

Abhilash

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:58 PM
  • Hello Abhilash ,

Thanks for the reply !!

1) Yes we are using 802.1X authentication on said laptop .

2) Added in domain and policy is applied and also its member of AD group and we are authenticate by using AD credential .

3) Not cleared your point please elaborate ..

4) Not cleared your point please elaborate ..

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 1:37 PM
  • Hi Siddhesh Rembhotkar,

Based on my search, I find a link is similar with your problem. Please check it in the below to get more information.

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/discussion.html?id=7757

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:29 AM