Where can I get a full offline installer for App-v 4.6 Client with sp3 integrated? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

I’m looking for a link to download the app-v client installation files, with the latest service pack integrated.

We currently have to deploy 4.6Sp1, then apply updates to the client to get it to 4.6 sp3.

Is there an offline installer available with the SP3 binaries already slipstreamed in?

Cheers

Max

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:41 AM

Answers

• No.

If you have access to the Microsoft VL site, you'll find the latest App-V binaries in the MDOP ISO. What ever is there is what's available.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:39 AM