Why can I NOT attach anything all of a sudden on Windows 10? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a fairly new computer. Recently, I had trouble with One Drive, so I contacted Windows and a technician helped me to disable it.  He also helped me to uninstall a bogus PDF edit program the I recently bought and hated and got a refund for.

The problem is that now I cannot attach anything at all in any of my emails.  No PDFS  noWord  no Excel.  Nothing.

The tech told me that he would refer me to someone that could help.  The next guy has emailed all week saying he would figure it out and then did nothing.

I have a home business and need to be able to attach files to the many emails I send out.  Can you help?  I am desperate.

Jill

Saturday, February 4, 2017 7:37 PM

All replies

• Hi Jill,

>>The problem is that now I cannot attach anything at all in any of my emails.  No PDFS  noWord  no Excel. 

Are those files stored locally or on a network share (or on OneDrive)?

When you try to insert an attachment in Outlook, did you see any error message or error code?

It will be great if you can elaborate a bit on your issue, so it will be easy for us to help you.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 6, 2017 9:08 AM
  • Hi Jill,

How is it going?

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, February 19, 2017 1:27 PM