none
Timesheet - error blocking correlations RRS feed

• Question

• If too many people fill at the same timeand sendgraphics toacceptancein the queueget error blocking correlations. I readonlinethat the problemcan solvethis update: Description of the Project Server 2010 hotfix package (pjsrvwfe-x-none.msp): February 22, 2011 kb/2479792

I have a cumulative update for the end of 2012 and work out something later? What could be the cause of error?

Monday, March 25, 2013 2:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• It could be that your system is underpowered. It could be you are using the system incorrectly. Probably the reason why nobody replied until now is that your post is too vague.

Gary Chefetz, MCITP, MCP, MVP msProjectExperts
    Project and Project ServerFAQs
    Project Server Help BLOG

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:30 PM
  • Gary, The problemis alreadysolvedis possible thatit was caused bypoor performanceof the system.

I have anothert problem:

I saved 3 Baseline and set Date state in my project. I have problem with EV (BCWP), because I set in MSP 2010 Option on the Advanced tab in the “Baseline for Earned Value calculation” - Baseline 3.

In the Task Usage view, everything is OK and the value of the EV (BCWP) is correct, but the same field in the view Gantt Chart in table Earned Value Schedule Indicators shows the value is incorrect, the other fields e.g. BCWS, ACWP are counted correctly.

Compared the values ​​and came to the Project takes (calculated) BCWP of the Baseline not Baseline 3. In other test projects, everything is OK. Of course, this project is published on the Project Server.

How I could fixed it?

Kind regards for any help

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:17 AM
  • Start a new thread for the latest question. Not sure I have the time to work with you on this.

Gary Chefetz, MCITP, MCP, MVP msProjectExperts
    Project and Project ServerFAQs
    Project Server Help BLOG

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:36 PM