none
enable to start my workflow on my document library RRS feed

• Question

• i try to start my workflow an alert javascript apprear: a problem has occurred, reload the page to try again and start the workflow

my workflow is a simple workflow to send an email when a document is just added to the library. i tested email action (with send a link in email) and it work

Monday, April 13, 2015 10:58 AM

Answers

• JavaScript errors will be occurring before the workflow itself fires at all. Use the Developer tools (F12) to identify the cause and nature of the JavaScript error.

Also try other browsers, it may be a browser specific JavaScript issue.

Monday, April 13, 2015 11:09 AM
  • This seems to be a cache issue. Try to flush the DNS cache on your SharePoint Server (C:> IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS). Then recycle your "Workflow & Service Bus Services" and then publish the workflow again and hopefully it should work.

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' and Vote as Helpful if the reply answers your query.

Monday, April 13, 2015 11:12 AM

All replies

• JavaScript errors will be occurring before the workflow itself fires at all. Use the Developer tools (F12) to identify the cause and nature of the JavaScript error.

Also try other browsers, it may be a browser specific JavaScript issue.

Monday, April 13, 2015 11:09 AM
  • This seems to be a cache issue. Try to flush the DNS cache on your SharePoint Server (C:> IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS). Then recycle your "Workflow & Service Bus Services" and then publish the workflow again and hopefully it should work.

Please remember to click 'Mark as Answer' and Vote as Helpful if the reply answers your query.

Monday, April 13, 2015 11:12 AM