Exchange 2010 Knowledge Transfer (KT) from a client RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I have been assigned to get KT from a client for MS Exchange 2010 technology for a new project.

How to get Exchange 2010 Knowledge Transfer (KT) from a client & What information should I must get during KT process?  
    What Documents or CHECK LIST should I follow to make sure that I will be able to get ALL INFORMATION related to Exchange 2010  from the client ?
    Urgent requirement and quick reply with proper and actual exchange KT related documents & Checklist / Excel Sheets will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sujitraj Sancheti

Thanks and Regards - Sujit

Friday, February 19, 2016 6:42 AM

Answers

• Hi Sujitraj,

Base on my knowledge, I don't know there is anybody have a check list to make sure that you can get all information related to exchange 2010.

However, I would like to understand all information related to exchange 2010 in TechNet, you can refer to these article to get what you want.

Exchange Server 2010

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 22, 2016 9:01 AM

All replies

• Question

Hello Everyone,

I have been assigned to get KT from a client for MS Exchange 2010 technology for a new project.

How to get Exchange 2010 Knowledge Transfer (KT) from a client & What information should I must get during KT process?  
    What Documents or CHECK LIST should I follow to make sure that I will be able to get ALL INFORMATION related to Exchange 2010  from the client ?
    Urgent requirement and quick reply with proper and actual exchange KT related documents & Checklist / Excel Sheets will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sujitraj Sancheti

Friday, February 19, 2016 5:36 AM
  • Hi Sujitraj,

Base on my knowledge, I don't know there is anybody have a check list to make sure that you can get all information related to exchange 2010.

However, I would like to understand all information related to exchange 2010 in TechNet, you can refer to these article to get what you want.

Exchange Server 2010

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 22, 2016 9:01 AM