Problem in moving a survey from a site to another site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue while moving a survey from one site to another.

When I am moving it by saving it as a template I am able to move all 209 items but I am loosing important data like "Created by","Modified date" and other columns. When I am moving it via SiteManager I am just getting 114 items. I am not able to identify why it is not moving rest of the items. When I open the survey in site manager I can find only 114 items instead of 209 items. When I open the survey normally I can see all 209 items. Similar issues I am seeing in other surveys also.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rahul Rashu

• Changed type Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:39 AM q
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:40 AM in no way a customization question (From:SharePoint - Design and Customization (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:44 AM

Answers

• HI,

I think, you survey is not completed that is why you are not able to see the responses on site manager page. Can you please check it and confirm.

If you use the list template then you will get new data in default columns like "Created by","Modified By", "Modified" etc.

Hope it could help

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"
    • Marked as answer by David HM Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:33 AM
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:09 AM

All replies

• HI,

I think, you survey is not completed that is why you are not able to see the responses on site manager page. Can you please check it and confirm.

If you use the list template then you will get new data in default columns like "Created by","Modified By", "Modified" etc.

Hope it could help

Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"
    • Marked as answer by David HM Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:33 AM
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:09 AM
  • Hi Hemendra,

All replies in my survey are complete.

Thanks,

Rahul

Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:52 AM