how to make a generated msi work on a client machine. RRS feed

• Question

• While sequencing any particular application, i checked the option to generate .msi on save.

I tried installing that generated msi on a client machine. the msi got successfully installed. But while running the shorcut for that application it gave the Error code: 450519-19D02C0A-10000002 which says

"The specified Application Virtualization Server could not be accessed. Try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, report the following error code to your System Administrator."

Can anyone suggest how to make a generated msi work in a standalone environment.

Sunday, July 6, 2008 7:39 AM

All replies

• I would check out the log on the client machine. It seems that during the MSI install the application wasn't correctly loaded.

SoftGrid MSI's always end succesfull whether the underlying client reports errors or not. This means that the MSI can be successfully installed while the app isn't correctly loaded.

Sunday, July 6, 2008 6:54 PM
    Answerer
  • Did you configure the client for Stand-alone mode? Please see the registry keys mentioned in the Admin Guide (Offline Mode, DOTimeOutMinutes, Onlie, RequireAuthorizationIfCached).

Monday, July 7, 2008 8:30 PM