none
microsoft office can't find your license for this application. A repair attempt was unsuccessful or was cancelled. microsoft office will exit

Question

• microsoft office can't find your license for this application.  A repair attempt was unsuccessful or was cancelled.  microsoft office will exit

Microsoft Outlook Error

Please do help me for the same.  I have a valid license even updated the same today itself.

Thanks

Friday, November 15, 2013 12:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• Try to restart SOFTWARE PROTECTION service.

Rgds

Milos

Friday, November 15, 2013 1:17 PM
  • See  the  screenshot attached. Not sure how to stop the service completely in order to restart it.
    Monday, November 25, 2013 10:49 AM
  • Same issue, different question!

my problem is that all my office apps hangs, then freeze and not responding (not even in /safe) and as the normal step of troubleshooting, I restarted my computer to safe mode in order to see if it happens because any third party process or service in the background.

I get the same error! "Microsoft office can't find your license for this application"

In safe mode it is impossible to start the "Software Protection" service.

this was a base troubleshooting step up until Office 2010. what is the solution with Office 2013? (obviously, I'm not talking about clean boot, but safemode!)

thanks

Tamir Levy

Thursday, May 01, 2014 3:23 PM
  • I have the Same Issue After Sequencing the application by MS Sequencer and APP-V 5.0

is there any help  

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:04 AM