Java based program closes abruptly RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Windows 7 32-bit OS and am running a java based program that will not work correctly unless you are logged in as local administrator. It a scanshell 1000a driver license scanner that works inside my java program. Ater the license scans, the program clses unless I am logged into the machine as local administrator. If I am logged in as myself or any other user, local or network, the program closes on its own. I am told its a C drive permissions issue but I have given everyone full access and permissions to C drive. How do I get past this issue and find a fix?
    Help!!!

skip carson
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:47 PM

Answers

• Hi,

At first, I suggest to check your program is compatible with Windows 7 or not, you can check it on Windows 7 Compatibility Center. The program which incompatible with Windows 7 will cause unexpected issue.

And please run this program as administrator to see if the same issue persists.

If the issue persists, I suggest to contact program manufacturer for further help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, March 25, 2011 6:09 AM
    Monday, March 21, 2011 8:45 AM