Change Home Page on public account RRS feed

• Question

• I just setup seven new computers in our clubhouse Media Room. Six are fine the seventh one I have a different home page setup. I can not figure out how to change the home page on that one system.
    Friday, March 7, 2008 7:01 AM

Answers

•  wrwprw wrote:
    I just setup seven new computers in our clubhouse Media Room. Six are fine the seventh one I have a different home page setup. I can not figure out how to change the home page on that one system.

I thought the home page option under "features" tab was unique to the profile.
    Friday, March 7, 2008 1:39 PM
  •  

Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting here!

From the post, I understand that you would like to know how to configure the home page on the seventh computer. 

Bill, let's first perform the following steps to check the result:

1.       Open SteadyState, choose a user under User Settings.

2.       Please navigate to "Feature Restrictions" tab.

3.    Please add the link you need to Home Page and click OK.

Then, use the user to log on the computer and check if the home page has been changed.

Best regards,

Monday, March 10, 2008 4:48 AM

All replies

•  wrwprw wrote:
    I just setup seven new computers in our clubhouse Media Room. Six are fine the seventh one I have a different home page setup. I can not figure out how to change the home page on that one system.

I thought the home page option under "features" tab was unique to the profile.
    Friday, March 7, 2008 1:39 PM
  •  

Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting here!

From the post, I understand that you would like to know how to configure the home page on the seventh computer. 

Bill, let's first perform the following steps to check the result:

1.       Open SteadyState, choose a user under User Settings.

2.       Please navigate to "Feature Restrictions" tab.

3.    Please add the link you need to Home Page and click OK.

Then, use the user to log on the computer and check if the home page has been changed.

Best regards,

Monday, March 10, 2008 4:48 AM