none
Hide/Remove folders selection while deploying image through MDT RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

We are trying to deploy Windows 10 Image using MDT and currently stuck on one of unwanted display.

We have selected option to install multiple application to select Office and OS Language Pack while starting the deployment. However we can also see the folders which have been created in Application Folder to select from. We do not want the highlighted folders to be visible to deployment team:

How do me make these folders hidden or remove them from deployment page. Any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Aakash Saxena

Aakash Saxena

Monday, March 25, 2019 10:14 AM

Answers

• Go into your list of applications (the Applications tab in your Deployment) and double-click the application in question. Right there on the main screen you will see a box to 'Hide this application in the Deployment Wizard.'

This merely hides it and prevents it from being selectable when booting a pc to MDT. It does not remove the application, just hides it from the optional software list.

• Proposed as answer by Dan_Vega Monday, April 1, 2019 2:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aakash Saxena Wednesday, April 3, 2019 9:42 AM
    Monday, April 1, 2019 2:09 PM

All replies

• You probably just need to uncheck Enable this folder for those folders in the deploymentshare
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:36 PM
  • I hope unchecking the option does not remove the applications available in the folder to install if they are called during installation through TS.

Aakash Saxena

Monday, April 1, 2019 12:52 PM
  • Go into your list of applications (the Applications tab in your Deployment) and double-click the application in question. Right there on the main screen you will see a box to 'Hide this application in the Deployment Wizard.'

This merely hides it and prevents it from being selectable when booting a pc to MDT. It does not remove the application, just hides it from the optional software list.

• Proposed as answer by Dan_Vega Monday, April 1, 2019 2:55 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aakash Saxena Wednesday, April 3, 2019 9:42 AM
    Monday, April 1, 2019 2:09 PM
  • Thanks, I will check that and see if helps.

Aakash Saxena

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 9:42 AM