ERROR MESSAGE - HELP PLEASE??? RRS feed

• Question

• Error:  pcdr5cuiw32.exe -.NET Framework Initialization error
    C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
    Could not be Loaded
    Computer is extremely slow to load anything.  Just finally getting on internet after 24 hours.  Using laptop I searched the error and it said to go to control panel and remove .NET framework and then reinstall from Microsoft.  I finally got control panel to open and it doesn't even show that .NET Framework is on here.  I don't know what to do now.  Not extremely computer savy - sorry - but truly would appreciate some help!  Using Windows 7 Home Premium (upgraded from Vista) on a HP with AMD Phenon 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2.40GHz - 8 GB RAM - 64-bit operating system

Saturday, January 30, 2010 10:16 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Do you have PC-Doctor 5 installed? If so, I would like to suggest you uninstall and reinstall the latest version of PC-Doctor for Windows to check the issue.

I also would like to suggest you run System File Checker to check if the system file, mscorwks.dll is corrupted.

You may also run the system in Clean Boot to check if the performance is improved.

Regards,

Arthur Li - MSFT
    Thursday, February 4, 2010 9:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Is there any newly installed software? You might have missing/corrupt files or due to virus infection.

When did this issue first occur? If recently, system restore could be under consideration. However, if the system files were infected prior to the date you would like to restore to, system restore won't help. I suggest run a full scan using the antivirus software installed on the system.

In addition, you can get a free PC Safety scan via windows onecare and clean all corrupt registry to check the result.

http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm
    Monday, February 1, 2010 6:20 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have PC-Doctor 5 installed? If so, I would like to suggest you uninstall and reinstall the latest version of PC-Doctor for Windows to check the issue.

I also would like to suggest you run System File Checker to check if the system file, mscorwks.dll is corrupted.

You may also run the system in Clean Boot to check if the performance is improved.

Regards,

Arthur Li - MSFT
    Thursday, February 4, 2010 9:14 AM