none
Modifying the Project Center View. RRS feed

• Question

• I have been modifying a Project center view. I have a -Task custom field type (% esperado) that is created from various task fields that permit us monitoring the schedule.

To aggregate the information to a project center view, it must be a Project custom field type, so I created a new Project custom field type (Porcentaje Esperado) that is equal to (% esperado).

Additional, I want to show the user a column like graphic indicator that will be (% complete / Porcentaje Esperado) then I have created a Project custom field type with graphics indicator values.

Now, I can add the two fields to the specific center view. The situation is when I publish the projects, some show the values, but other ones not show anything. What may be happening? - It is as if the fields were not updated.

Thanks!

----

Jadir Gabriel Acuña Ortiz

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:04 PM

All replies

• Make sure that the task level field is set to Rollup. It needs to do this so that the task level field has a value at the Project Summary task level since that is where the formula in the Project level field will get the value.

Brian Kennemer - Project MVP
    DeltaBahn Senior Architect
    endlessly obsessing about Project Server…so that you don’t have to.
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:06 AM