none
Getting an error to load Approval Preview grid while click on Preview Updates during tasks Approval RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am working on Project Server 2010 and I am facing an error to load grid while click on preview updates button (in approval section) during tasks update. Please find below the error message

"The view failed to load.  Press OK to reload this view with the default settings.  Press Cancel to select another view"

Regards, Pankaj Waghmare - MCTS | Consultant

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:50 AM

All replies

• Pankaj,

This could cause due to corrupt assignment data submitted for approval. Please repro this issue and review latest ULS log

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:38 PM
  • Hi Hrishi

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried this with different-2 projects but getting same error even this issue having for all the projects. Is this issue because of Project Server CU?

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:07 AM
  • What is the current CU of your Project Server?

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:20 AM
  •  Right now only SP1 of Project Server is installed on Server, don't have any CU.

One more key point to related this, as per the our scenario we have enabled the assignment level custom field "hyperlink".  

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:37 AM