none
DatabaseMismatchedVersion: DatabaseInvalidColumnNameError (50006). RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi All,

    I am seeing the following message when creating a project from a Sharepoint list of "Proposals". (as described here: http://blogs.office.com/2012/11/05/demand-management-and-ideation-in-microsoft-project-online/)

    The project creates to the "working store" but will not publish.

    Any ideas of what might be the cause? I have made sure there are no special characters in any of the text fields.

    Thanks for any assistance.

    Pratrap

    General

    • DatabaseMismatchedVersion:
      • DatabaseInvalidColumnNameError (50006). Details:       id='50006'
              name='DatabaseInvalidColumnNameError'
              uid=
              .
    • Queue:
      • GeneralQueueJobFailed (26000) - ProjectCreate.ProjectCreateMessage.       Details: id='26000'
              name='GeneralQueueJobFailed'
              uid=
              JobUID=
              ComputerName=
              GroupType='ProjectCreate'
              MessageType='ProjectCreateMessage'
              MessageId='1'
              Stage=''
              CorrelationUID=
             

    • Edited by Pratrap Friday, May 15, 2015 5:40 PM
    Friday, May 15, 2015 5:39 PM

All replies

  • Hi Pratrap,

    Have you tried creating the project using just the name, no other custom fields being used? Also, are all the permissions in place (try creating the project with a user that has the permissions to create projects in Project Online and has access to the Proposals list)?

    If none will work, I would suggest opening a support case with Microsoft.

    Hope this helps

    Paul

    Monday, May 18, 2015 9:00 AM
  • Hi, I have just seen this when creating enterprise projects... Nothing unusual in this site, and indeed this worked earlier in the week.  The project gets created in the working store, and no errors in the queue. I'll raise a call with MS and see what happens...


    Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:22 AM
  • Hello all,

    I would open support tickets on your Office 365 tenants for this error then it will get escalated if multiple tickets are opened with the same issue.

    Paul


    Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:03 AM
    Moderator
  • Hi Paul,

    Already have done, but you're right, the more people with the issue the higher it gets "on the list". 


    Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:40 AM
  • Hi both,

    Thanks for replying - have raised with MS on the 15th but no sign of a fix yet.

    Pratrap

    Saturday, May 23, 2015 8:17 AM
  • I am now having this exact error in a newly configured tenant.

    I'm suspect of some ECF or LT that is causing this.  Before I setup all the ECF/LT - this error did not show.  Now that I have fully configured the PWA it happens.  3 different Project Online sites exhibit this - but all have very similar or near identical configuration.  Other sites with different configuration do not show this error.

    Not sure yet what it is, just starting to trouble shoot.

    I will raise a support ticket also.

    If someone get's a helpful reply, please post here so we can benefit.


    Thanks, Eric S. Pcubed

    Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:59 PM
  • HI Folks,

    In our case - we had created a simple Project Level formula field with this syntax:

    = [Hyperlink Href]

    (picked from the TEXT fields)

    When this formula field is present in the system, the error happens.

    when I delete this formula then New Project works again.

    WOW!

    Hope this helps,


    Thanks, Eric S. Pcubed

    Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:20 PM