Im not getting any audio on my HP pavilion ze5600 with windows xp... it says no audio device... RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone... This is my first post and first thread on here... so I appologize if Im not in the right place... I tried to look to where this might apply... but anyways... here is my question...

About a week ago my computer was doing fine and everything worked... now the sound doesn't work at all and its a Windows XP..HP pavilion ze5600...laptop...

I went to the control panel and looked for the Sounds and Audio Devices, and I click on it and it says...where it has Volume... it says.. NO AUDIO DEVICE

Then I went to the Hardware Tab and it has all of these names for the audio devices and drivers and things... and I came upon this... CONEXANT AC-LINK AUDIO... and I click on it and it says...Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem, but I thought I would mention it... Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?? I have never never had a problem with this and it just started doing this... If anyone could fix this or has an idea of what I need to do to fix this... I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this...

Thanks.. :) evanescencegrl81
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 3:13 AM

All replies