[ML-Auto Mate ML] Mistranslation Automated ML option to Korean RRS feed

• General discussion

• Dear Sir, 

I would like to confirm the information listed on the Automated ML - computing part of two different language pages (English and Korean).

On the English page, under the "Exit Criterion" part, the training job time is measured with hours.

But on the Korean page, the training job time is measured with minutes.

So it was quite confused when setting for the training job time. (I'm not sure whether it is the translation problem)

And Does the "Exit Criterion"(the training job time is measured with hours) means all task finish in a hour(if i select 1)?

Please check it again and hope to hear from you soon. 

Thank you.

• Edited by sup90 Wednesday, May 20, 2020 5:56 AM
    Wednesday, May 20, 2020 5:56 AM

All replies

• Dear Sir, 

I would like to confirm the information listed on the Automated ML - computing part of two different language pages (English and Korean).

On the English page, under the "Exit Criterion" part, the training job time is measured with hours.

But on the Korean page, the training job time is measured with minutes.

So it was quite confused when setting for the training job time. (I'm not sure whether it is the translation problem)

And what ever it mean, does "Exit Criterion" part, the training job time is measured with hours means all task will be finish in the hours i config?
    (if i enter 1, all finish task will be finish in a hour?)

Please check it again and hope to hear from you soon. 

Thank you.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:11 AM
  • Hello sup90,

Is it possible to share a screen shot of the page from Korean? We would like to share this with our team for confirmation.

The exit criterion though should be the same in both the cases which is in terms of hours. 

-Rohit

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:01 AM
  • Merging this thread with this one.
    Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:04 AM
  • Thank you for merging!

now i know The exit criterion perform in both the cases.

but i am still wonder how the exit criterion perform like all training jobs will be finish in the exit criterion hour?
    (if i enter 1, all finish task will be finish in a hour?)

Thursday, May 21, 2020 1:41 AM