Hotmail inbox stopped receiving new emails RRS feed

• Question

• My Hotmail.com Inbox has not received new messages since 1/2/2018 at 5:21PM EST. Everything else works fine, I can send email to my work email and a newly created Outlook.com account. Several new emails have filtered into the Junk folder. I have tried deleting and re-adding the Hotmail account in Outlook 2016, opened it in a new copy of Outlook.com, and done both of these things with my home computer running Outlook 2010. Everything works fine except for receiving new emails into the Inbox. At least 2 of the numerous Microsoft CSRs I've spoken or chatted with, have indicated that I need to contact the Outlook.com server group, but their instructions always lead back to the same choice of chatting or awaiting a return call from the same group which can't help.
    Tuesday, January 9, 2018 9:44 PM

All replies

• Hi bobrabbin,

Thanks for posting in our forum.

I’ve read through your post and it seems that the issue is more related to outlook.com. Then here we mainly focus on  general questions and feedback related to Outlook application on PC and Mac, I'd like to recommend you post to the Answers forum for Outlook.com for better response:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:03 AM