Sfb and Call parking not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am unable to get call parking working in SfB 2015. All configuration looks OK 

1. I have enabled call parking under voice policy and correct voice policy has been applied to Skype user
    2. Call parking service is active on Front End Servers
    3. call range has been assigned to correct pool

We get following message every time I click on call park option in Skype client. How can I troubleshoot it further ? Has anybody else seen this issue?

Thanks

Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did the issue happen to specific user or multiple users had the issue?

If the specific user had the issue, we suggest you compare user attributes between the affected user and other normal users.

If all users had the issue, please check if there are any event IDs in SFB FE  and Mediation server side, if any error message, please provide it for us.

Moreover, I will share a document with you
    https://greiginsydney.com/sfb-cannot-park-call-right-now/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Netgizmo Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:31 AM
    Monday, April 30, 2018 5:35 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did the issue happen to specific user or multiple users had the issue?

If the specific user had the issue, we suggest you compare user attributes between the affected user and other normal users.

If all users had the issue, please check if there are any event IDs in SFB FE  and Mediation server side, if any error message, please provide it for us.

Moreover, I will share a document with you
    https://greiginsydney.com/sfb-cannot-park-call-right-now/

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Netgizmo Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:31 AM
    Monday, April 30, 2018 5:35 AM
  • Thanks Alice.

It was affecting all users. From PC event log I could see SfB client was sending call park request to a different FE Pool in another region. It was complaining about not able to resolve DNS -A record for primary pool. Strange but I am investigating ....

After adding call park number ranges for that pool Call Parking is working.  How long does the call stay parked ? Right now its getting disconnected if not picked within 30 sec

Thanks for your help

Monday, April 30, 2018 10:51 AM
  • Thanks for your response.

If all users had the issue, may be something wrong with SFB server side, please check if there are any event IDs in SFB application log, if any information, please provide it for us.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:43 AM