Exchange 2007 and Site Link Bridge RRS feed

• Question

• We have exchange servers is multiple countries. There are two countries that need to send email to each other. They don't have a direct connection to each other but they both can connect to here (US) and send/receive email for the server here in the US. I have created an IP site link bridge but they exchange 2007 servers in both countries still want to send mail directly to each other. What am I doing wrong? Or what do I need to do so that they will use the Site Link Bridge to send email to each other.

Thanks,

Lynn

EDIT:

These are the internal domains: usa.company.com, jpn.company.com, sea.company.com

usa.company.com can send/receive email from jpn.company.com and sea.company.com through the direct network connections (tunnels)

jpn.company.com and sea.company.com need to send email to each other but have not connection to each other.

I have a Site Link Bridge which contains the Site links for usa.company.com <-> jpn.company.com and usa.company.com <-> sea.company.com

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Lynn
    Monday, August 10, 2009 8:55 PM

Answers

• Actually after 3 different phone calls with microsoft, the issue finally got resolved. It had to do with the way our active directory was originally installed.
    • Marked as answer by Trois-Numan Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:18 AM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:18 AM

All replies