none
deployment status duplicated devices RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We got an strange issue with a deployment status. In a application deployment for 5 devices, the summary shows 1 success, 3 in progress and 1 error.

When I see the details, It shows all devices duplicates. The issue is that the same devices is as success as in progress (one device is with system user, and the same device with domain\user)

The application deployment is in a device collection and not in a user collection. I checked the application and all dependencies is configured for "install for system"

I re-create the collection and the deployment, but the issue persists. 

¿Why it shows the devices for system and the same device for user?¿Why one device is OK and the same is in progress? I don't get it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks
    Monday, September 28, 2015 12:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

After upgrading to CU3 it seems that the problem was solved

• Marked as answer by dyelg Monday, June 27, 2016 2:15 PM
    Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What is the status of the Application on Software Center?

Please check the application deployment status via reports to see if you get the same result.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:00 AM
  • Hi,

The application is correctly installed. In fact, I got another collection with the same application deployed to 30 devices and I got the same issue. 

I also checked an Asset Intelligence Reports and it shows that this software is installed.

I don't understand why is showing in the deployment status installed (as system) and appears the same device in progress like user.

• Edited by dyelg Friday, October 2, 2015 6:13 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:32 AM
  • Did you ever find a solution to this? I am facing the same issue. It seems that this happened on computers where a user was logged on.

Regards,

Carl

Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 AM
  • Did you ever find a solution to this? I am facing the same issue. It seems that this happened on computers where a user was logged on.

Regards,

Carl

always recommended to use SSRS reports for status or another you want to know. console always confuses and doesn't give accurate results.

Eswar Koneti | Configmgr Blog: www.eskonr.com | Linkedin: Eswar Koneti | Twitter: eskonr

Monday, April 11, 2016 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

After upgrading to CU3 it seems that the problem was solved

• Marked as answer by dyelg Monday, June 27, 2016 2:15 PM
    Thursday, April 21, 2016 7:44 AM