No USB/SD ports listed - No audio output device is installed RRS feed

• Question

• Hey I have a Toshiba Sattellite L505D-LS5002 laptop with windows 7 and right after startup the USB/SD ports stopped working and the audio states that there is not audio output device installed.  I have gone into device manager and attempted to uninstall the audio; there is not a driver listed like Realtek (I'm pretty sure that is what was there previously).  Also, there are not any USB/SD ports listed.  I have tried to download the current audio driver from Toshiba's website but the audio still does not work.  I have also done the SFC scannow command and nothing turned up.  Please let me know what I need to do to correct the problem.  Thanks
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:35 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Sounds a faulty hardware related to motherboard or BIOS issue. It is suggested to contact the computer manufacture for an over-all test.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:50 AM