none
using gpo to manage browsing history RRS feed

• Question

• hi I have a problem when handling the browsing history. I should be able to set the voice browsing history -> settings and in the next window set "Check for newer version of stored pages but in the administrative templates can not find the corresponding items. I'm setting explorer already imported the appropriate template for windows 10 to windows server 2008, but as I said I do not find how to set the reported items. You have any suggestions? thank you very much to all
    Monday, February 27, 2017 3:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This article could give you some ideas, please refer to the link:

If you use an Active Directory® environment to administer the computers in your network, Group Policy provides a comprehensive set of policy settings to manage Windows® Internet Explorer® 8 after you have deployed it to your users' computers.

You can use the Administrative Template policy settings to establish and lock registry-based policies for hundreds of Internet Explorer 8 options, including security options. You can also use the Internet Explorer Maintenance (IEM) extension in Group Policy to preset and manage some Internet Explorer 8 settings (including user interface and connection settings) in your domain.

Managing Browser Settings with Group Policy Tools

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc985341.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 6:24 AM