none
Screen Calibration RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a problem with my screen calibration. I can't even log on to my system because I can't input my password. 

Please what do I do?. The pad only as a mini USB port just like the ones on phone.

Thank you

Monday, January 18, 2016 9:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Since you are using the Windows in phone, we would like to suggest you post your issue to Windows Phone forum for further support.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum?tab=Threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by realbishopp Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:27 PM
    Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi!

On your screen you should have a setting for automatic configuration. (If it is a separate monitor)

What is the make and model of your screen?

Best regards
    Andreas Molin

Andreas Molin | Site: www.guidestomicrosoft.com | Twitter: andreas_molin

Monday, January 18, 2016 9:37 AM
  • Innjoo tablet model no. leap. thanks
    • Edited by realbishopp Monday, January 18, 2016 11:16 AM
    Monday, January 18, 2016 11:14 AM
  • Okay, I haven't seen these before, but try and make a hard reset to see if it solves the problem. (Volume down + Power)

Warning: All files on the tablet will be lost!!

//Andreas

Monday, January 18, 2016 12:28 PM
  • thanks bro!

my tablet has a window 8.1 OS I tried your suggestion but each time it only comes on to the normal screen asking me for password

Monday, January 18, 2016 1:16 PM
  • Hmm, it could be Volume Up + Power as well. (There should be a combination for this)

What version of Leap is it? (1, 2, 3 or 4)

//Andreas

Monday, January 18, 2016 1:37 PM
  • LEAP no figure added

I just tried vol up + power button as you suggested. it only came saying 'waiting for a fast boot command'

and thereafter it boots to the normal screen asking for password

Monday, January 18, 2016 2:00 PM
  • Hi,

Since you are using the Windows in phone, we would like to suggest you post your issue to Windows Phone forum for further support.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum?tab=Threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by realbishopp Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:27 PM
    Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:37 AM
  • Okay, fastboot means you can connect it to the PC and run commands against the phone from the PC.

Unfortunately I can't find anything regarding this for your model...

I would try as Simon says and post a question in the phone area instead to see if they have a better answer.

Sorry I can't help you with your issue!

Best regards
    Andreas Molin

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:42 PM
  • Thanks Molin
    Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:28 PM
  • is a tablet and not a phone. Could it be that you guys classify/treat both under the mobile device forum. Thanks
    Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:33 PM
  • Hi,

For the issue about Windows operating system in mobile device, you could post the issue to that forum.

Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Simon   

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:18 AM
  • Thanks once again
    Saturday, January 23, 2016 11:42 AM