AD RMS NLB Cluster RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

I have 2 servers NLB cluster, and deploy on it AD RMS 2012. I can access RMS 01 and RMS02 Successfully.

I create Record in DNS with NLB Cluster IP, I can't access URL of RMS Cluster.

The error message is as below

How to fix this problem?

Mai Ali | My blog: Technical | Twitter: Mai Ali

• Edited by Mai AliMVP Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11:34 AM
    Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11:34 AM

Answers

• Hi Mai Ali,

I assume you have common SQL db on the backend used  for both ADRMS nodes? In that situation you can perform ADRMS configuration changes either on the first or on the second ADRMS node - you're writing to the sam SQL after all. To be checked in your situation:

• Is the SSL certificate imported on the second node?
    • Are you trying to access ADRMS console with account that is in both local admins group on both nodes? (f.e. Domain Admin will do the trick)
    • Is "rms.lab.com" added to local intranet sites in IE?

Did my post help you or make you laugh? Don't forget to click the Helpful vote :) If I answered your question please mark my post as an Answer.

• Marked as answer by Mai AliMVP Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:55 PM
    Friday, August 8, 2014 11:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Mai Ali,

I assume you have common SQL db on the backend used  for both ADRMS nodes? In that situation you can perform ADRMS configuration changes either on the first or on the second ADRMS node - you're writing to the sam SQL after all. To be checked in your situation:

• Is the SSL certificate imported on the second node?
    • Are you trying to access ADRMS console with account that is in both local admins group on both nodes? (f.e. Domain Admin will do the trick)
    • Is "rms.lab.com" added to local intranet sites in IE?

Did my post help you or make you laugh? Don't forget to click the Helpful vote :) If I answered your question please mark my post as an Answer.

• Marked as answer by Mai AliMVP Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:55 PM
    Friday, August 8, 2014 11:46 AM
  • Hi Andrzej,

1. I created SQL on Backend for both RMS.
    2. Yes, I imported SSL certificate on second node and i can access second node also but My problem, that i can't access virtual node of cluster on RMS Management Console.
    3. Yes, I try ti access ADRMS Console with admin account.
    4. Yes, RMS.Lab.com added to local intranet and all operation of RMS is worked successfully.

I think that you can't access virtual node of cluster on RMS Management Control if "RMS.Lab.com" direct to virtual ip of NLB and you need to manage RMS by access physical node and configure from it.

Thanks for your reply.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question, please click "Mark As Answer" Mai Ali | My blog: Technical | Twitter: Mai Ali

• Edited by Mai AliMVP Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:58 PM
    Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:55 PM