User is added in response groups but not getting the call RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing issue that user has been added in few Response Groups but he is not receiving any calls.

Others users which are member of that group is getting the call successfully.

Enterprise is already enabled for the users and we have tried to recreate the users in Lync but still no luck.

Regards,

Gaurav

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 4:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Gaurav,

Welcome to our forum.

By this issue, please restart “Lync Server Response Group” service in service management.

Then run the following command to do update:

Update-CsUserDatabase

Update-CsAddressBook

If the issue persist, please wait for 8 hours because response group 

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know and we will pleasure to help you. If the above suggestion are helpful to you, please make it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find this thread as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by jim-xu Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:58 AM
    Wednesday, October 5, 2016 8:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Gaurav,

Welcome to our forum.

By this issue, please restart “Lync Server Response Group” service in service management.

Then run the following command to do update:

Update-CsUserDatabase

Update-CsAddressBook

If the issue persist, please wait for 8 hours because response group 

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know and we will pleasure to help you. If the above suggestion are helpful to you, please make it as answer so that someone who has similar issue could find this thread as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by jim-xu Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:58 AM
    Wednesday, October 5, 2016 8:45 AM
  • Hi Gaurav, 

We used to see such odd behaviors with the users in RGS similar to this , I have few suggestions , If you have a multipool environment , can you try to move this user and then check the behavior ? can you also confirm that your lync environment is upto date with all the CUs. If you could only  keep this user in the Group and test the behavior? Just confirm that there is no special characters in the display name of the user. 

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:03 AM