none
Failed - Performance Assessment

Question

• Hello guys,

I need help with a particular error which is occurring with MAP.

SmoothenTimeSeries: Does anyone knows what is that?

This error comes up after inventory and performance collection is completed. When I try to refresh the performance assessment, MAP takes like 4 to 5 hours to run and then I get the message: "failed".

This is part of MAP log.

<2018-04-20 10:04:15.89 AssessInventoryWorker@StoredProcAssessment,I> RunAssessment() - [Perf] [[Perf_Assessment].[CreateMetricsPerTimeInterval]] : 1457109 ms
    <2018-04-20 11:27:36.14 AssessInventoryWorker@DataAccessCore,W> DoWorkInTransaction<T>() - Caught a SQL transaction timeout exception. Will retry 3 more time(s). Retrying in 5000 milliseconds.
       |onSqlExceptionMessage = Caught SqlException running the stored procedure [Perf_Assessment].[SmoothenTimeSeries].
       |Exception message = Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
       |The statement has been terminated.
    <2018-04-20 12:51:01.22 AssessInventoryWorker@DataAccessCore,W> DoWorkInTransaction<T>() - Caught a SQL transaction timeout exception. Will retry 2 more time(s). Retrying in 10000 milliseconds.
       |onSqlExceptionMessage = Caught SqlException running the stored procedure [Perf_Assessment].[SmoothenTimeSeries].
       |Exception message = Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
    <2018-04-20 14:14:31.29 AssessInventoryWorker@DataAccessCore,W> DoWorkInTransaction<T>() - Caught a SQL transaction timeout exception. Will retry 1 more time(s). Retrying in 15000 milliseconds.

I will appreciate a lot if you guys help me. Really.

Thank you in advance.

Monday, May 14, 2018 7:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you please send us the complete log file to mapfdbk@microsoft.com in order to investigate your case further.

The log file should be present at “C:\Users\<current user profile>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MAP\ MAP Toolkit”.

Thank you

Regards,
    MAP Toolkit Team

Aditya Karanam

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:11 AM