Register-CcAppliance not available RRS feed

• Question

• I am setting up a Skype for Business Cloud Connector and part of the process is to install the SfB Online module for Powershell I am not not finding most of the *Cc* commandlets. I tried re-installing the CloudConnector but still no luck. Can anyone advise why this would have happened and how I can resolve this?

Thanks,

Gerry

Friday, May 4, 2018 8:58 PM

Answers

• I discovered that I needed to import the CloudConnector module again!
    Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Gerry,

Did you have installed Skype for Business PowerShell Module in your powershell ? If not,please click the link to install it on your host server.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 7, 2018 2:45 AM
  • Yes I did install the linked file. I am following the document ath this link:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/lync/Step-by-Step-Configure-23d8cd42

Regards,

Gerry

Monday, May 7, 2018 5:31 PM
  • Hi Gerry,

Did you get the following error?

Register-CcAppliance: The term 'Register-CcAppliance' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, funtion, script, file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

Initialize CceService account finished.

ForEach-Object : The property 'Commond' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists.

At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\CloudConnector\Internal\MtHostCommon.ps1:681 char:14

+     $Roles | ForEach-Object {

+              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [ForEach-Object], PropertyNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PropertyNotFoundStrict,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ForEachObjectCommand

If so ,This problem caused by the version of .NET Framework

CCE 2.1.0 requires .NET Framework > 4.5.2 Upgrade .NET Framework higher version than 4.5.2 (e.g. 4.6.1)

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 10:00 AM
  • This is the error I am getting and I already have .NET 4.6.1 installed.

Register-CcAppliance : The term 'Register-CcAppliance' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script
    file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct
    and try again.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Register-CcAppliance
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (Register-CcAppliance:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Details

.NET Framework 4.6.1 or a later update is already installed on this computer.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:27 PM
  • I discovered that I needed to import the CloudConnector module again!
    Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:13 PM
  • Thanks for your sharing

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, May 11, 2018 6:41 AM