none
Representative Virtual Office Concept RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am looking for collaborators worldwide to assist me with developing Representative Virtual Office (RVO) Concept (RVO-Concept) to be implemented in networking infrastructure deployed at Microsoft Azure. The collaboration that I propose is based on mutual-benefit gaining basis.

Network of Representative Virtual Offices is a group of the home-based servers connected to each other and containing a certain set of channels that form a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) under its own name and that forms multi-strategy, multi-fund and multi-market network platforms with the following features and free services available: 

- Ideas Futures Stock Exchanges,

- Intellectual Property Share Market,

- Fundraising and Crowd-funding Foundation,

- MICRO-BUSINESS MARKET FOR SMART KIDS and TEENS,

-Intellectual Project Marketplace and Workplace,

- Database of the Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets protected by the database right,

-Representing emerging companies and investors in venture capital financings;

-Negotiating and dealing on behalf of clients with dozens of venture capital companies and corporate venture capital entities;

-Negotiating and drafting all necessary documentation, from initial term sheets to definitive transaction documents;

-Providing a highly strategic approach to the protection of intellectual property;

-Advising clients on the protection of intellectual property assets and developing and maximizing those assets to advance business interests;

-Offering representation in patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret law and providing independent decision making services related to its preparation and prosecution.

Thursday, December 6, 2018 5:55 PM