Results for: Microsoft Product: Windows Operating System; Version: 6.0.6000.16386; Event ID: 1530; Event Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service; RRS feed

• Question

• I need to get information that will correct this problem that is resulting having a blank screen problem.
    Friday, June 12, 2009 7:50 PM

Answers

• Hi Louis,

Thank you for posting.

Regarding the Event ID 1530 error, this behavior is expected. Usually, you can safely ignore this event. For more information, you can refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

Event ID: 1530 may be logged in the Application log on a Windows Vista-based client computer

Regarding the blank screen problem, could you please let me know if it occurs when boot the computer? Then, please take the following suggestion to troubleshoot the problem.

Try to run Task Manager

===============

1.       When you see the black screen, can you press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and get the screen to start the Task Manager?

2.       If you can, in the task manager, select File/New Task. Type Explorer.exe in the box and click OK.

Does this display the Desktop?

If not, please try to delete current video driver in Safe Mode.

Uninstall video driver in Safe Mode

===============

1.       Reboot the computer, keep pressing F8. Choose Safe Mode.

2.       Go to Device Manager, uninstall video driver.

3.       Reboot the computer.

Does it work? Hope it helps.

Monday, June 15, 2009 3:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Louis,

Thank you for posting.

Regarding the Event ID 1530 error, this behavior is expected. Usually, you can safely ignore this event. For more information, you can refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

Event ID: 1530 may be logged in the Application log on a Windows Vista-based client computer

Regarding the blank screen problem, could you please let me know if it occurs when boot the computer? Then, please take the following suggestion to troubleshoot the problem.

Try to run Task Manager

===============

1.       When you see the black screen, can you press CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and get the screen to start the Task Manager?

2.       If you can, in the task manager, select File/New Task. Type Explorer.exe in the box and click OK.

Does this display the Desktop?

If not, please try to delete current video driver in Safe Mode.

Uninstall video driver in Safe Mode

===============

1.       Reboot the computer, keep pressing F8. Choose Safe Mode.

2.       Go to Device Manager, uninstall video driver.

3.       Reboot the computer.

Does it work? Hope it helps.

Monday, June 15, 2009 3:09 AM
  • Hi,

I wanted to see if the information provided was helpful. Please keep us posted on your progress and let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

I'm looking forward to your response. 

Have a great day!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:12 AM